Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update...

28 x 36" oil on linen
sold

So...
I did a little more work on some of these values.  I think I got them where they should be.  Plus I adjusted some of the color and contrast in Photoshop to better match the painting.  For Mac users anyway.  Its kind of sickly yellow in Windows, but I'll try to correct that later for the website.  Usually I try for a happy medium.
Its hard to see everything going on in this little photo, so click on the image here if you'd like to see a larger version.  I'll try to post some more detailed images later.

Note:
So far this year, I've been able to dodge a fair amount of ranch work.  But today my husband is asking if I could spend a few days and help get the hay in.  So unfortunately, I won't be posting anything until next Monday.  It was bound to happen!  And really the timing is perfect, having just finished this major commission.  So have a great weekend everyone!  I'll see you next week.