Friday, September 5, 2008

"Cow Dog"

8 x 6" oil/canvas panel
For purchase information click here.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe its already Friday! This week just flew by!
I worked on a larger painting early on, but mostly my husband and I spent the week moving cows home. I got to ride my horse though, which has been forever so he was pretty froggy. We got everyone home alright, except the bull. Last we saw of him, he was heading for Molly's Crossing. You may remember Molly, the young heifer that got loose here a year or so ago and swam the Missouri to avoid the meat plant. Someone rescued her by paying the owner 5 figures or some crazy thing. I don't think our bull will find the same good fortune. Anyway, the good part was getting to see my boy "Bill" work his little heart out. He sure is a natural! So heres another portrait of my Sweet William.