Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Blue Tabby" and Art Auction News


















6 x 8"  oil/canvas panel - sold

This one is going back on Ebay till its sold.  Poor cowgirl needs to bring in some cash!
______________________________________

Ohmagosh!!!!  Big news!!!!
I checked my mail today and got a REALLY big surprise!  My painting "A Soft Place to Land" was accepted into the C.M. Russell Western Art Auction!!!  I almost fell over!  This is my first really BIG art auction.  I'm so excited I can hardly concentrate on anything I'm doing in the studio!  In case you missed it, this is the painting below.












4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deb!
    This is great news. Happy floating for the next week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb, that is GREAT!!!!!!!! Congratulations!1 I'm SO excited for you!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation, Deb!! That is great - you've been working hard at your art and it shows!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete