Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Sprite





















"The Sprite" 8 x 6" oil/canvas panel - sold

This past week has been a blur for me.  Sometime on Christmas Eve I picked up a flu virus from somewhere and ended up flat on my back for about 6 days.  Not Good.  I mean, I never get sick!  Probably because I'm too ornery.  Anyway, I feel as though I missed Christmas altogether and here it is already New Years Eve!  Geez!
Anyway,  I really have a bunch to be thankful for this year...
I got this blog and my website up and running, I made it into some pretty nice and important shows, and now it looks as though I may have picked up a nice gallery to boot.  I'm also very thankful for all the new friends I've made along the way and for everyone who visited this blog throughout the year.   It really inspires me to know there are folks out there enjoying the work!
Most importantly though, I'm thankful for all the wonderful time I've spent with my family and friends and how they've supported me through this big transistion year.   I love you guys!! 

Happy New Year!!