Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stuck in Distribution

















"The Neighbors Gift" 11 x 14"  oil/canvas panel
For purchase information click here
This is a painting I did several years ago and one I've been thinking I might do again, only larger.
--------------------------------
For the past few days I've been struggling to get a bunch of paintings shipped out.  I really want everyone to receive them on time for Christmas.  The portrait I did below is drying REALLY slow!  I even put it on top of my radiant heater for a few hours, just to move things along.  Please don't try this at home, unless you like that dark charcoal distressed look! (All over your house!)  Well okay, that didn't happen, thank God!  Finally this afternoon got a coat of retouch on it and that should hold it down enough to varnish it tomorrow.