Sunday, March 22, 2009

2009 - C.M. Russell Art Auction



















Hi everyone!  We had a fantastic time at the auction this weekend and I'm so thrilled to announce that my painting sold!!  My husband took this photo from the balcony where we were seated.  It was all SO very exciting to watch, I could barely contain myself!!  Thanks to everyone at the Great Falls Ad Club and the C.M. Russell Museum for including me in this years auction.  I've worked really hard this year and it has definitely paid off.  I couldn't be more pleased with the positive response I've received from all of you.  Thanks everybody!!
Don't forget to keep painting!

5 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorites, Deb. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So , very very happy for you Deb. Beautiful, yes you have been working hard. We see it.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb,
    It was so good seeing you again. Congratulations on the sale of your piece in the Auction! That is definitely a feather in your bonnet! But you deserved it; you've been working so hard, and your work shows it. I am inspired by you.

    Isn't it grand? (This whole art world thing.....)
    ~M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Deb! Your work is truly wonderful and it's a joy to visit your blog. (I love the photo - gives one a flavor of the event.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb!

    Mark & I (& Abby & Derek) are so glad to hear your piece sold at the auction! We loved the postcard of it & are really proud to say we're related to you! :) Way to go!!

    The Hansen's

    ReplyDelete