Saturday, February 20, 2010

Website Update


Hi everyone!
This is just a notice, I finally got my website updated.
You can check it out by clicking on this link www.debschmit.com. Don't click on the image here, it will only take you to a snapshot of the webpage.
I had to rebuild the thing so I could use my Mac computer to edit it. The old website was built on a PC, so there were many issues I had to address. Luckily the learning curve on iWeb wasn't too difficult, plus I got to practice first on our ranch website. There are still a few boogers, like the contact links to this Blog are now gone. I apologize and will get those redirected as quickly as time allows.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it. Its stripped down some, but I like the simpler format and thank goodness, the gumbo color is gone! I loved it as first, but it wasn't neutral enough and didn't work with many of the paintings. If you see any other typos etc., please let me know. Thanks everyone!