Saturday, February 20, 2010

Website Update


Hi everyone!
This is just a notice, I finally got my website updated.
You can check it out by clicking on this link www.debschmit.com. Don't click on the image here, it will only take you to a snapshot of the webpage.
I had to rebuild the thing so I could use my Mac computer to edit it. The old website was built on a PC, so there were many issues I had to address. Luckily the learning curve on iWeb wasn't too difficult, plus I got to practice first on our ranch website. There are still a few boogers, like the contact links to this Blog are now gone. I apologize and will get those redirected as quickly as time allows.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it. Its stripped down some, but I like the simpler format and thank goodness, the gumbo color is gone! I loved it as first, but it wasn't neutral enough and didn't work with many of the paintings. If you see any other typos etc., please let me know. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment