Monday, October 4, 2010

Plein Air with the Montana Painter's Alliance

Plein Air study 9 x 12" oil/linen panel

Plein Air study - Hay Bales 9 x 12" oil/linen panel

This past weekend, I had the good fortune to be invited as guest artist once again at the Montana Painter's Alliance - Fall Paint Out. This is the second time I've attended one of their paint-outs this year and I am hopeful in becoming one of their permanent members. This time we gathered our plein air gear and headed into the mountains around Lincoln, Montana. With hosts Chuck & Jan Fulcher, we were treated to an amazing diversity of ranch land and wilderness as our subjects. Our evenings were filled with laughter, amazing food and fireside musicians! Thanks to everyone for putting up with my singing :O) I do love a good campfire!

Until next time...