Monday, August 15, 2022

The Russell - Reignited!

The C.M. Russell Art Auction has redefined itself into a huge exciting event that will (once again) house all auction artists under one roof. I can't tell you how excited I am! We're all looking forward to this new venue. More patrons connecting with artists, more music, more parking (YAY!), and most importantly, MORE ART! The dates are August 18th - 21st, this coming Thursday - Sunday. Come see the new work I've created and "How I Spent my Summer Vacation."😅
Can't wait to see you there!

See the map below for details on my location within the Four Seasons Arena. My Suite is #126.

Also don't forget, my painting Kit and Kaboodle (Lot # 184) will be up for auction the evening of Saturday August 20th. This event is being held at the same location, but for times and ticket information go to the C.M. Russell Museum's website. To view the Catalog of Auction Art, click here.